Dr. Seuss Books
Dr. Seuss books are probably the most well known in all of children's literature. Theodor Geisel, a.k.a. Dr. Seuss, is responsible for a variety of fun, charming stories that have been helping kids learn to read since 1937.
Before he passed on in September of 1991, Dr. Seuss wrote and illustrated 44 children's stories. To this day, the work of Dr. Seuss continues to inspire a love of reading in children of all ages. There's just nothing quite reading like a Dr. Seuss story.
Dr. Seuss Book List
This is a compilation of all the Classic Dr. Seuss stories written over the span of his career. If you're looking for fun stories for younger children, we have pages devoted to Dr. Seuss beginner books and the Dr. Seuss Nursery collection, as well as a selection of Dr. Seuss box sets.
Dr. Seuss, 1930s - 1940s
- The King's Stilts
- Horton Hatches the Egg
- McElligot's Pool
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck
Dr. Seuss, 1950s
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Gerald McBoing Boing
- Scrambled Eggs Super!
- Horton Hears A Who!
- On Beyond Zebra!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
Dr. Seuss 1960s - 1970s
- Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book
- I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
- The Cat in the Hat Songbook
- I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today! and Other Stories
- My Book About Me
- The Lorax
- And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street
- The Sneetches and Other Stories
Dr. Seuss 1980s - 1990s
- Hunches in Bunches
- The Butter Battle Book
- If I Ran the Circus
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
- Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- Daisy-Head Mayzie
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
Browse More Great Children's Books